Thank you for visiting our website (“top5aphrodisiacs.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
The Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
- Communications: If you participate in a survey, poll, promotion, contest, or sweepstakes; submit a customer service or other inquiry to us; request to receive certain communications from us; or contact us about employment opportunities posted to the Services, we may collect contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- Information We Collect about your computer or mobile device when you use the Services
- When you use the Services, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities, including:
- IP address of your computer – Unique mobile device identifier
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as type of device, mobile device ID number, web browser (Internet Explorer 8, etc.), other browser information (e.g. size, connection speed
andconnection type), and operating system or platform (Mac, Windows XP, etc.)
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.)
- If you are using a mobile device, your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you have enabled
collectionof that information, or general geographic location automatically). Please see the section “About Location Information ”belowfor further information.
- Internet provider (Verizon, Comcast, etc.) or mobile carrier name (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.)
- The URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting top5aphrodisiacs.com
- Information about your activity on the Services (e.g., your search queries, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, how long you visited our Services, etc.)
About Location Information
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may need to collect and process information about your actual GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information was recorded. Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you.
We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing our services. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the relevant feature. We have explained how you can disable the collection of Mobile Device Location Information below:
How to Disable the Collection of Mobile Device Location Information.
If you do not want your location information collected when you use the Services from a mobile device, please follow these instructions:
If you are using an Apple device, click on “General,” then “Reset,” then “Reset Location and Privacy.” This will turn off location functionality for all of your apps so that the next time you download or use an app, you will be asked again to provide your consent for us and others to access your location information.
If you are using an Android device, visit device settings, click “Location,” and then click the boxes for the particular applications for which you would like to disable location services.
If your device changes the above methods of disabling the collection of mobile device location, please contact your device manufacturer or platform provider to determine how to disable the collection of this information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Respond to your queries.
- Understand our users (their demographics, what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve our Services, such as by personalizing content to your interests, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Enable us to show you ads on our website that may be more relevant to your interests.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We will share your information in the following ways:
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact the top5aphrodisiacs.com Privacy Officer:
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures that are designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to and misuse of the information we collect, including technological and physical security measures as well as procedural safeguards. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
How Long We Keep Data About You
We retain the information we collect about and from you for as long as necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain of the information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
Children Under 13
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will attempt to delete any related information as soon as possible. You hereby represent that you are at least 13.
Consent to Transfer of Information
If you have any question about our privacy practices, you can contact us by writing to us – https://top5aphrodisiacs.com/contact-us/